You can access the print queue via Printers & Scanners, you may want to access the print queue for several reasons, such as:
- Delete a print job.
- Hold (pause) a print job.
- Resume a print job.
- Stop jobs (pause the printer) or start jobs (resume the printer).
- Check the status of the printer or print jobs when a print attempt fails and an error message is displayed e.g. "Jobs Stopped".
To cancel/pause/resume jobs listed in the print queue, follow the instructions below:
- Click the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Click Printers & Scanners.
- The name of your Epson printer should be present in the printer list. Click on the name of the printer and click on Open Print Queue.
If an Epson printer is not present, the printer is not installed. Install the driver for your version of macOS according to the method recommended in the below article:
- The print queue and status window for your printer will appear.
- If the printer is ready to print with no jobs waiting to print you will see the following screen:
- To pause the printer, click Pause.
- If a document is waiting in the queue and the printer is paused. click Resume to continue printing.
- To delete a print job from the queue, click the delete button.