How to open the Devices and Printers folder in Windows
- At the bottom left of the screen click or tap on the Start button and the menu appears.
- Click or tap on Settings.
- Click or tap on Devices.
- On the next screen click or tap Devices and Printers from the bottom of the window.
Devices and Printers window
If an icon for your Epson printer is not present, the driver is not installed. Install the driver according to the method recommended in article Epson and Windows 10.
- Move the mouse cursor to the bottom or top-right of the screen and click the Search icon (highlighted below) from the menu that appears.
- Type Control panel in the Search bar and press Enter.
- In Control Panel double-click Devices and Printers (Small/Large icon view) or click View devices and printers (Category view).
If an icon for your Epson printer is not present, the driver is not installed. Install the driver according to the method recommended in article Epson, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
- Click the Start button and then click on Devices and Printers.
- Alternatively, type device in the Start Search box and press Enter or click on Devices and Printers.
- The Devices and Printers folder will open. An icon for your Epson printer should be present.